Serving your real estate needs with Christian principles and integrity
Vicky comes to real estate with a background in nursing and hospital administration. She has a unique combination of qualities that compliments her knowledge of the current real estate market.
Her passion for helping others is second nature to her. Vicky's commitment to her clients goes beyond finding them a house, you will consider her your friend that is dedicated to enriching your life.
- Licensed Realtor, Graduate of SC Real Estate School & Real Estate Dynamics
- Registered Nurse, BS in Nursing from Missouri Western State University
- Member Charleston Trident Association of Realtors
- Member South Carolina Association of Realtors
- Member National Association of Realtors
- Experienced in helping both sellers and buyers
- Experienced in working with new construction and buyer relocation to the Charleston area
- Qualities of professionalism, integrity, honesty, dedication to clients beyond finding a house
- Active Member of Cathedral of Praise Church, Certified Parish Nurse
- Married to husband John, 4 children, 10 grandchildren, 2 dogs (Pepi & Paco)