The Tony Schimek Home Selling Team - Over 200 Families Helped and Ready to Help You!
- Relocated to Charleston SC August, 1998
- Licensed and Joined Carolina One (formerly Prudential) 1999
- Resident of Mt Pleasant, married with my wonderful wife Denise, whom works at First Federal Bank, and guiding step daughters Adrienne, 15 and Staci, 20.
Educational Preparation and Professional Designations
- J. G. Leboeuf Collegial Institute of Real Estate Business, Montreal, QC
- Present and Past Professional Designations/Associations:
- ABR (Accredited Buyers Representative)
- CTAR (Charleston Trident Association of Realtors)
- REBAC (Real Estate Buyers Agency Council)
- NAR (National Association of Realtors)
- SFR (NAR Short sale & Foreclosure Resource Specialist)
- HRC (Home Retention Consultant Designation, skills and experience in assisting distressed homeowners, loan modifications, short sales)
- Committed to Ongoing advance skills training and professional education of the highest degree
Professional Experience and Accomplishments
- Management of fine dining restaurants, assuring proper business management and complete customer satisfaction
- Vice President, Director of Sales & Marketing of Canada’s largest hobby trade wholesale distribution company, supplying 1150 accounts.
- In First full year of Real Estate, 2000, earned “President’s Circle Status”, with Five million/year of sales experience, top 3% of Realtors nationwide.
- Earned Prestigious “Certified Fine Homes Specialist” designation, of which less than 2% of Realtors qualify.
- Numerous achievement awards, including Carolina One’s highest possible achievement recognition, The Chairman’s Circle Platinum Award, top 1% of agents nationwide.
- Eleven Years and over 200 transactions of Professional Real Estate Sales experience.
In my Spare Time
- Boating in our fantastic Charleston Waters: Jet Boating for speed and fun, Sailing a 1971 Tartan 34C for leisure, Golf, Running, French Cooking
- MUSC Children’s Hospital ~ Happy Days & Special Times (Children with Cancer) ~ America Walk for Diabetes ~ American Cancer Society ~ Ronald McDonald House ~ ASCEND
Languages: French, German