Tri-County Residential Specialist/Results You Can Count On!
“I believe in providing the highest quality of professionalism and service to all my clients. I feel that you will find me knowledgeable, dependable, and more than qualified to handle any and every type of real estate transaction. My vast experience in the real estate industry has led to my commitment to results and satisfaction in helping others.”
- Celebrates over 40 years of working in real estate, closing over 2600 transactions
- Past director of the Charleston Trident Association of REALTORS and the South Carolina Association of REALTORS
- Served as President of the East Cooper Top Producers Club for 15 years and is a charter life member of the Charleston Trident Association of REALTORS Million Dollar Club
- Past recipient the CTAR REALTOR of the Year
- Lifetime Achievement Award, 2013, for residential sales exceeding over $250 million dollars in closed real estate transactions
- Carolina One Real Estate's Top Production Award as the #3 Team resulting from over $9,000,000 in volume
- Graduate of the Realtors Institute (GRI); Certified Residential Specialist (CRS); New Homes Site Professional (CSP); and Real Estate Short Sales and Foreclosure Specialist (FESS)
- Native of Kingstree, SC; served with The US Army in Counter Intelligence
- Attended Presbyterian College and Graduated from Lander University
- Married for over 40 years to Lynne Leary of Greenwood, SC. They are the proud parents of Dr. Lee Allison, a primary care physician in Mount Pleasant, and Graham Lovett, a student of nursing. Lee’s husband Griffin, serves as a DNR officer and Graham’s wife Heather is a massage therapist at the Sanctuary at Kiawah. Tommy and Lynne have the pleasure of living near and enjoying their four grandchildren. Lynne, also a licensed real estate agent, has joined Tommy’s team assisting him with his real estate business.