I Love Introducing Others to Charleston
Originally from seacoast New Hampshire, I was fortunate to be raised in a real estate family. Whether it was residential or commercial real estate, property management, or rentals, my family did it all! In 2004, the South beckoned, and I spent five amazing years at the University of South Carolina with a triple major in the Moore School of Business. I've called Charleston home ever since, and I love showing others its historic beauty, diverse cultures, and leisurely lifestyle.
Big life changes can be stressful, and purchasing or selling property is a huge decision! However, that doesn't mean there isn't any room for excitement or fun. It is my goal to provide my clients with all the helpful guidance and services necessary to ensure a smooth, professional transaction. Please feel free to call me for any of your real estate needs, or if you just want to meet another friendly face around town!
- BA in Business Administration, University of South Carolina
- Concentrations in Business Management, Marketing, & Operations Management
- Strive for Excellent Customer Service
- Motivated, Dedicated, & Results Driven
- Live and work in Downtown Charleston
- Licensed REALTOR