The real estate market is constantly evolving. It is my job to help my clients take advantage of every opportunity, and to avoid every pitfall.
It is in my nature to help people. That is why I love my job. I’m not a salesperson trying to convince people to buy or sell a house or a piece of land. With the right exposure, real estate sells itself. I am a professional REALTOR who guides clients through the process, pointing out strengths and avoiding weakness.
If you are interested in speaking with me about any of your real estate needs I would be glad to help.
- 2002 College of Charleston Graduate
- Business Administration Degree
- REALTOR Indoctrination
- Short Sale and Foreclosure Resource Specialist (SFR) Certified
- Accredited Buyer's Representative (ABR)
- OwnAmerica Investment Certified Professional (OICP)
- CORE Charitable Contribution Committee Member