Broker in Charge
Having an active career in Real Estate for the past 17 years, I started by becoming a member of the one of the #1 teams in the company that closed $20 Million in volume. I achieved 100 plus closings in the years, 2001, 2002, 2003 and 2004. Over the course of my career I have served on Local, State and National Real Estate Boards. As Broker in Charge of one of the largest offices in Carolina One Real Estate, I am in charge of training, motivating and managing the agents in order to facilitate their productivity as well as funneling our CORE VALUES as well as the code of ethics to the agents so that they are true representatives of Carolina One Real Estate.
Our Vision at Charleston Central
The Charleston Central Office is the company leader for the greater Charleston Region. We are a progressive thinking office that promotes growth and development and allows for solving problems creatively in this unique real estate market. We are keenly focused on our consumers and their needs come first. We are a highly energetic productive office with an atmosphere conducive to easy communication, connectivity and sharing between agents, clients and administration. Charleston Central provides the highest quality service to our clients and agents while exceeding their expectations during the home buying and selling experience. The Charleston Central experience creates a prosperous lifestyle that provides a better life for all. We are an office of 120 strong of unique personalities valuing each with their diverse background all while working to build a business for our family, our company and the betterment of our industry.
- Born and raised in Louisiana
- Relocated to Charleston in 1996
- Licensed in Real Estate in 1997
- Joined #1 team in the company; closed $20million plus in volume
- NAR member 1998-Present, National Director 2011 and State Director 2005-Present
- South Carolina REALTORS Member, 1998-Present, Executive committee 2012 - Present, Director 2004-Present
- Charleston Trident Association of REALTORS, member 1998-Present, Board of Directors 2003-2012, President 2011
- Member of various fundraising organizations