Coming Home to Charleston
Being a native to South Carolina, Rachel Cochran loves that Charleston is her permanent home and is excited to help others come home to Charleston. Sharing the experience of a new home with her husband taught Rachel Cochran a great deal about the home buying process and stresses. Rachel Cochran used that experience to relate to buyers, seller, and renters to assist them in finding their perfect home in Charleston, North Charleston, Ladson and Summerville. The moderate climate of Charleston allows residents and guests to enjoy events such as the Low Country Oyster Festival, the Flowertown Festival in the spring,the beaches year-round. Charleston is the perfect place to come home to!
Rachel Cochran has helped many clients since she began selling real estate in 2013. Whether buying, selling, or renting, Rachel Cochran strives to help clients find their perfect home. Being a real estate agent is not just about finding a home though, Rachel Cochran can also be viewed as a consultant, advisor, and friend in the real estate market. Rachel Cochran, helps you come home to Charleston.
- Recently married, my husband and I are both new to the Charleston area and find fulfillment here
- Originally from upstate South Carolina I grew up in Pickens
- Completed my education at Tri-County Technical College
- My professional life later took me in the direction of Greenville, and then Atlanta
- In Atlanta I found the opportunity to move to Charleston and realize it's the ideal place to live and love life!
- Being new to real estate is exciting as I am in building process of our home.
- As I participate in the home buying / building experience, I look forward to guiding you through it also.
- I hope you will find the excitement of Charleston and peacefulness of Southern life as charming as I do.