Bringing Clarity to the Buying and Selling Process!
Paul was born and raised in the Charleston Area. From a young age he got his real estate education from the seat of his red hand-me-down bicycle riding past the old historic colonial homes on his way into town. In high school he helped his father maintain his thriving property management company by being the personal liaison between the company board and tenant's needs. Soon Paul headed off to college making his university decision based on his family's legacy. He had always looked up to his grandfather's example and decided to follow in his footsteps by attending Clemson University. Paul graduated with a Degree in Management of Information Systems but he could not escape the lure of the colonial homes that created the backdrop of his childhood...he choose to follow his passion and begin his career in real estate using his education in Information Systems to stimulate business in the process. Today he works to service the needs of his buying and selling clients to help them navigate through the complexities of the real estate market with ease and understanding.
- Born and raised in the Charleston Area
- 8th generation from Summerville, SC
- 3rd generation serving the area in Real Estate
- Achieved the rank of Eagle Scout at Troop 730 in Summerville
- Member of the National Eagle Scout Association
- Graduated from Clemson University with a degree in Information Systems