Your Charleston Neighborhood Professional
I offer my clients the benefit of my many years experience in business. I have a wide and varied background from business ownership (income taxes & printing) to teaching that pays off for my clients. Additional expertise gained from positions as president of many organization such as the Shaftesbury Neighborhood Association, Greater Charleston Printers Association and Colleton Elementary School PTSA to name a few. I am a member of the National Association of Female Executives (NAFE)and a past member of the Savannah Highway Association.
The art of negotiation is very important when working with buyers and sellers. My past experience as a teacher and a coach (Track & Field, Cross Country and Basketball)really are a plus and coupled with my skills as a Realtor insures that I will use all these skills to do the very best job for you, My Client.
- A native of Charleston, South Carolina.
- Masters in Business Administration, Charleston Southern University
- e-Ready designation, Internet communication and eCommerce
- Licensed from the South Carolina Real Estate Commission.
- Continuing Education courses from the Citadel, Charleston Southern, C of C.
- Additional courses from: Board of Realtors, Carolina One and Charleston County Schools.
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Business Administration, Baptist College
- Member of the Charleston Trident Area Realtors
- Member of the South Carolina Realtors Association.
- Member of the National Association of Realtors.