Opening a Lifetime of Doors
Oliver began his real estate career in 1980. Oliver is one of Carolina One Real Estate's top selling agents. Not only is Oliver a professional, goal-driven selling agent, but he is also the broker-in-charge for Carolina One Real Estate's Commercial Division. Oliver's innate knowledge of the Charleston metro area allows him to find the best location for your business to succeed. Many homeowners have suffered the loss of their home during these lean economic times. Oliver has been able to help families achieve the dream of buying their own home. Over the past few years, Oliver has assisted many families to purchase a home through Bank REO's.
- Oliver Mathewes, a native Charlestonian, uses his keen knowledge of the Trident Area to find the house that is right for you.
- Oliver has over 30 years of residential and commercial sales experience in the Charleston market.
- Oliver has listed and sold homes in areas ranging from Folly Beach to Goose Creek, and Seabrook Island to Cainhoy.
- If you are looking for a location for a new or existing business, office, warehouse, or as an investment, Oliver can discover the perfect location to suite your individual needs.
- Oliver coordinates the purchase of lender-owned properties with several national and local banks.