Your Real Estate Agent for Today, Tomorrow, & Years to Come.
From the start Matt listened to my needs and made sure that what he was showing me was something that was within my budget and met my living requirements. He proved to be smart, courteous and a hard worker. He routinely goes above and beyond and negotiates hard in order for you to get the best deal possible. If you are on the fence about who to use for your real-estate services call Matt Augustus. He is a real estate agent of exceptional quality. - Lucas Cambo
As an out of state and out of country buyer, I was extremely fortunate to find Matt Augustus. His knowledge of the local market as well as the legal and financial processes were invaluable. He very quickly helped me to identify the neighborhoods where I should be looking and got me in to see properties in a tight market. Most exceptional was his continued willingness to go above and beyond what would ordinarily be expected. I highly recommend Matt to my family and friends. - Jocelyn Silvester.
- Graduated from Muskingum University in 2007 with a BA in Business and a minor in history.
- Attended the American Real Estate Academy in Waltham, Massachusetts in 2009.
- Worked for 2 years at Boston's largest rental company specializing in rentals, sales, managing the office, hiring, and training new agents.
- Top producer of rentals in Boston's very competitive rental market.
- Closed over $4 Million in sales working with buyers and sellers in 2013.
- Knowledgeable, honest, reliable, professional, & trustworthy.
- Enjoys boating, fishing, traveling, aviation, cooking, and spending time with family & friends.
- Looks forward to meeting new people and working with buyers and sellers.
- Lives in West Ashley, Charleston in the beautiful Carolina Bay subdivision.