Allow me the opportunity to work for you and with you
My family and I have lived in Mount Pleasant since 2004, we relocated from New Hampshire (looking for warmer weather) and have never looked back.
As a family we enjoy all charleston has to offer..boating, beaches, food, friends and great weather.
I became a Realtor back in 2007 with the intention of learning as much as I could about the industry, in order to help others achieve their dream of becoming a home owner. I have met some amazing people along the way, and learned that being a Realtor is more than just showing homes; it's about knowledge, patience, time, and relationships.
When you choose me as your Realtor, you can rest assured that I will work for you and with you; I will always be honest with you and you will always know that you are my priority.
- ** Member of the Charleston Trident Association of Realtors
- ** CIPS - Certified International Property Specialist
- ** SFR - Short Sale Foreclosure Resource
- ** Service all of the Charleston Tri-County area
- ** Bachelors in Business Administration from SNHU
- ** Bilingual - Spanish
- ** Hablo Español
- ** Volunteer English Instructor to Non-English speaking teens
- ** Member of St Peters Church - Mount Pleasant, since 2008