Turning Transactions into Relationships
I moved to Charleston in 1985 from bitter cold Duluth, Minnesota. I quickly fell in love with not only the Charleston weather but also the friendly southern people! With 20+ years in sales and marketing, working in the grocery industry, I felt the time had come to take on a new challenge and I decided to take the leap into the real estate profession. I love building relationships with people and helping them make their dreams come true. Taking them through the home buying/selling process from start to close, is something that makes me very happy. Your happiness is my reward!
- Member of Charleston Trident Association of Realtors
- Member of National Association of Realtors
- Over 22 years of sales and marketing experience
- Resident of the Charleston Tri-County Area for over 30 years!
- Member of Global Society of Empowered Women