Trusted By More
Kaelin Hall is a Realtor® with Carolina One Real Estate in the
beautiful and centrally located Downtown office. She is a resident
of South Carolina and lives in the trendy downtown area of Upper King
Street with her husband, Will.
After traveling and living all over the world, Kaelin can attest that
there is no better city in the world than Charleston. Originally from
Northern Virginia, Kaelin grew up just outside of our nation’s capital.
She attended Washington and Lee University and graduated with honors,
receiving a Bachelor of Science degree in Business Administration with a
minor in Philosophy. Kaelin started her career at BlackRock in Princeton,
NJ as a sales associate selling BlackRock’s suite of mutual funds and ETF
products. After her stint in New Jersey, she hopped across the pond to
work for BlackRock in London focusing on sales strategy and operations.
After two years of working and traveling across Europe and Asia, Kaelin
was ready to settle down in the beautiful and historic city of Charleston.
Kaelin provides the highest level of customer service and promises to
listen to your needs while supporting you throughout the entire home
buying or selling process.
- Extensive sales and marketing background
- Experience working with high level corporate executives
- Focused, detail oriented, and driven
- Deep appreciation for Charleston history
- Devoted to helping clients feel confident in the buying/selling process
- Hobbies include: traveling, singing, tennis, and any activity on the water