- Born in Greensboro, NC
- Graduate of Guilford College – Class of 1968 - BS Degree in Economics
- Work history includes Merrill Lynch in New York, Real Estate sales in Myrtle Beach, Isle of Palms and Mt Pleasant, James Island, West Ashley, N. Charleston and Summerville
- Residential Real Estate development In Myrtle Beach, Hilton Head Island, St Augustine and Palm Coast, Florida, and the mountains of western North Carolina
- Charleston Realtor of Distinction, 2017
- Married with four children and eight grandchildren
- Member of Seacoast Church where my wife and I serve on The Dream Team
- Resident of Mt Pleasant
My experiences throughout life have taught me that those we serve are special and deserve special attention and consideration. As I conduct myself in this manner, the people I serve are rewarded and I am rewarded as well. I am knowledgeable, thoughtful and attentive to those I represent. That means being conscientious and at my best at all times.
As an agent who's an expert in this local area, I bring a wealth of knowledge and expertise about buying and selling real estate here. It's not the same everywhere, so you need someone you can trust for up-to-date information. I am eager to serve you. Here are some of the things I can do for you:
Find Your Next Home
You need someone who knows this area inside and out! I can work with you to find the right home at the right price for you, including all the neighborhood amenities that matter - not to mention the essential criteria you have for your ideal home
Sell a Home
When it's time to move, you need someone who will advertise your home, show to prospective buyers, negotiate the purchase contract, arrange financing, oversee the inspections, handle all necessary paperwork and supervise the closing. I can take care of everything you need, from start to close.
Consult on Home Selling Tactics
Oftentimes buyers don't visualize living in your home the way you do. I can make your home attractive to its ideal audience - which can help you get top dollar. Things like staging the home, making repairs or minor improvements, or even simply painting the walls can be the difference between a home resting on the market and one that's sold fast.