A Tradition of Trust and Commitment
Please give me an opportunity to build an honest and professional relationship with you and earn your business. I will dedicate myself to you during & after your real estate transaction and commit that you will receive the best level of service available. I look forward to meeting and working with you. Have a Great Day!
- Jim is a native of Mount Pleasant and looks forward to assisting you with your Real Estate needs.
- Aside from being a local Realtor, Jim is also licensed in the State of SC as a General Commercial Site Utilities Contractor, a licensed State of SC Construction Manager.
- During his tenure, Jim has worked on a wide range of projects, from the Daniel Island Infrastructure, Mount Pleasant's Waterfront Park, Wando's Career and Technology Academy, Mount Pleasant Executive Airport.
- Jim is a member of the American Society of Civil Engineers, the American Waterworks Association, the Water Pollution Control Association of South Carolina.
- Hobbies: Jim has participated in several sports but loves to bike around the islands. Jim is an avid surfer and is a member of the Carolina Coast Surf Club. He finds that it's a great way to connect with our young people as well as the young at heart.
- Jim is married to Lydia Owens, they have five children between them, two of whom are still living at home. The Owens' are members of Seacoast Community Christian Church in Mount Pleasant.
- Jim had the good fortunate to have been recently elected to serve the Town of Mount Pleasant as a member of Town Council which speaks to his character.