Let's Make Your Move!
A native of Denver Colorado, Jeanie relocated with her husband and children to South Carolina in 1991 and to the Wakendaw Lakes neighborhood,in Mt. Pleasant,in 1996.
Having worked in sales and customer relations for many years, Jeanie chose Real Estate as a profession in 2013 and joined Carolina One Real Estate Services. Providing clients with honesty, loyalty, accuracy and dedication comes first and foremost to her. Whether you are a first time buyer or an experienced investor she will keep your goals at the forefront of her business.
Jeanie's creative approach ,together, with Carolina One's corporate marketing program elevate her listings to the next level. She relies on her expertise and market knowledge when working with her clients to achieve success in both buying and selling residential properties. She is prepared and confident in her ability to guide her clients through a transaction seamlessly, while creating a personable experience and building a lifetime relationship.
Married and the proud mother of three children and three grandchildren, Jeanie enjoys traveling, skiing, cooking, and the beautiful weather that Charleston provides.
- Resident in Mt.Pleasant 27 years, Wakendaw Lakes 22 years
- Past President and Treasurer of East Wakendaw Lakes Civic Assn
- Eucharistic Minister at Christ Our King Catholic Church
- Bachelor of Science from Colorado State
- Chi Omega Sorority Alumnae
- Member National Association of Realtors
- Member SC Association of Realtors
- Member Charleston Trident Association of Realtors