FOR YOU AND YOUR FAMILY
Jay Costa was born and raised in Charleston, SC. He graduated from Fort Johnson High School in 1983. Jay graduated from Winthrop College in 1987.
Jay has worked in the Charleston real estate market for 24 years. He is a licensed broker. He is also a graduate of the Real Estate Institute and has earned the coveted Council of Residential Specialists Designation. Jay's years of experience, depth of education and extensive market knowledge enable him to deliver unparalleled service to his clients.
Jay enjoys giving back and serving the community that has been so good to him through his involvement with The James Island Optimist Club, The Exchange Club of Charleston and The Coastal Carolina Fair. Jay has been a member of the John Wesley Unity Methodist Church for 51 years and he and his wife, Mandy, have raised their three children in the church. He has also enjoyed coaching youth soccer, baseball and basketball teams.
Jay also cherishes time with his family on the local waterways, at sporting events and on the occasional vacation.
He has received many accolades for his achievements throughout the years for which he is very grateful.
- 2011 - Jay was recognized with the Lifetime Achievement Award for having sold over $100,000,000.00 in his career.
- 2012 - received the Dave O'Shaughnessy Community Leadership, Integrity and Excellence
- 2013 - 2nd runner up for listing units of 750+ agents, Diamond (highest level) Circle of Excellence
- 2013 - top 2% in closed homes and top 1.5% in closed volume (out of 4,893 agents)
- 2014 - 4th runner up in Gross Commission Income of 800+ agents, 2nd runner up in closed homes among 900+ agents, Diamond Circle of Excellence
- 2014 - top 1% in closed homes and top 1% in closed volume (out of 5,111 agents)
- 2015 - 2nd runner up in Gross Commission Income of 800+ agents, 2nd runner up in closed homes among 900+ agents, Diamond Circle of Excellence
- 2015- top 1% in closed homes and top 1% in closed volume (out of 5,565 agents)