I grew up here in Charleston in the Town of Mt. Pleasant, and I wouldn't have it any other way! After high school, I studied at Clemson University (Language & International Trade - Spanish Concentration), where I participated in a Study Abroad Program that took me to Cordoba, Argentina. When I returned, I finished my studies and went back to Argentina to work for a Hunting Lodge. I returned to South Carolina after one year with a vast knowledge in Sales, Marketing, and the Spanish Language!
I spent a short amount of time working for the Federal Law Enforcement Training Center (FLETC), using my Spanish, and soon after I was offered an opportunity to work with Carolina One New Homes.
I have been working with the New Homes Division ever since, and it has been one of the greatest experiences of my life!
- Native of Charleston, South Carolina (Mt. Pleasant)
- Certified Sales Professional (National Association of Home Builders)
- Member of the Charleston Trident Homebuilders Association
- 2010 Graduate of Clemson University (Language & International Trade - Spanish Concentration)
- Member of the Charleston Trident Association of REALTORS
- Watersports Fan (Wakeboarding, Surfing, Skiing)
- Honest, Professional, & Positive!