Let me help you find a home in My Charleston!
Gayle loves working full time as a REALTOR. in the Charleston region. She is passionate about serving her clients and just as passionate in her joy of living and working in the area. With over thirty years tenure in sales and marketing in publishing business, Gayle combined her in-depth knowledge of the Charleston region and her experience in selling real estate to ensure an enjoyable home buying and selling experience for her clients. Here is what they say about working with her:
Gayle's knowledge of the market and enthusiasm for the Mt. Pleasant/Charleston area enabled her to assist me in my search much more than the average agent. I would not hesitate to recommend Gayle to anyone looking to buy or sell. Jessica K.
Gayle ensured my home buying experience was as seamless as possible. Her research and knowledge of the market is to be commended. Gayle brought nothing less than her "A" game to the negotiation process. This will be an experience I will always remember. Alberto O.
She was a professional from day one. Gayle was responsive and proactive in her approach, asking questions and following through with the answers. She gave expert advice and delivered on what she promised. Mary B.
- Certified International Property Specialist
- Transnational Referral Certification
- Charleston Trident Association of REALTORS. Global Council
- Member of CTAR of REALTORS. and the National Association of REALTORS.
- Member of CTAR's Code PRO Committee
- Mentored with The Nat Wallen Group, a top producing team within Carolina One
- Graduate of Leadership Charleston
- B.A. in English from Queens University in Charlotte