YOU will be our #1 priority! Give me a call @ 843-367-0582 or Wayne @ 843-323-5832
I was born in Charleston, and raised in the same home until I ventured off to college. I am married to a 33 year United States Marine, Wayne; we have three wonderful, grown children, and two very precious grandchildren! We lived in 25 homes during those years, it was a grand adventure that we all loved, but are thrilled to be back in Charleston. Team Phillips is here is assist you in all your buying and selling needs. We look forward to hearing from you.
- Charleston Relocation Specialist
- Born and raised Charlestonian
- Married a Charlestonian and spent 30 years traveling and relocating with the Marine Corps.
- As a military wife (proud to be a part of the USMC)and mother, we lived in 25 homes in 30 years!
- An educator for 25 years, five of those years in Charleston.
- Three grown children, two precious grandchildren and a lively Boykin Spaniel and anchocolate labs.
- Believe in building relations in our community; member of local Exchange Club, Episcopal Church, and VA hospital.
- Our family has alliance to the following sports and schools - Virginia Tech (2 went there) and Univ. of Fl. for football and Univ. of North Carolina basketball.
- Hobbies: my family, boating, reading and fishing.
- My passion: is building relationships with my clients. My business is built on referrals!