Let my attention to detail bring you peace of mind.
Elise was born and raised in Charleston, SC. She spent her youth in downtown Charleston and Sullivan’s Island. Today, she lives in Mt. Pleasant with her husband, two beautiful and talented children and let’s not forget Buttercup (the cat) and Winston (the lab).
When you meet Elise, you will immediately feel her abundant energy. She is devoted to her family and also loves her work.
Elise Kennedy knows the Charleston market extremely well. She specializes in Mt. Pleasant, Sullivan’s Island, Isle of Palms including Wild Dunes and also historic Charleston. She spends ample time studying the market and the market shifts and challenges. Elise tells us it is vitally important to best serve her clients.
Elise is a true advocate for her clients. She is by your side from the very beginning to beyond the closing. She considers it her responsibility to remove from you as much stress as possible, guide you through the process with the understanding you deserve.
Elise offers you her more than 11 years of real estate experience and has an impressive track record. She is a member of the Charleston Trident Association of Realtors, has the prestigious REALTOR of Distinction recognition, has achieved the Carolina One Real Estate Platinum Circle of Excellence honor, and is a member of the East Cooper Top Producers Club.
Consider putting Elise’s knowledge to work for you.
Elise Rivers Kennedy
“Let my attention to detail bring you peace of mind.”
- Born and raised in Charleston, SC.
- Grew up in downtown Charleston and on Sullivan's Island.
- Currently reside in Mount Pleasant.
- Graduated from Ashley Hall School 1981.
- Graduated from College of Charleston 1985.
- I am married and have two children, a cat and a lab. Some of my favorite things….spending time with family and friends, exercising, walking my dog and being at the beach.
- I have been in the real estate business since 2005.
- I specialize in Mt. Pleasant, Sullivan's Island, Isle of Palms and Wild Dunes, and downtown Charleston.
- My expertise and focus in these markets allow me to better advise my clients on current market conditions to help them with the sale or purchase of a home.
- As your agent, I will be your advocate and at your side from listing to close ensuring that your property sells smoothly as possible.