Bringing the finest real estate services to you and your family one property at a time.
A native of Indiana and a graduate of Purdue University, Derek brings more than 20 years of sales and marketing experience to the table, providing the highest level of customer service, professionalism, and compassion to every client he works with. After spending 16 years in the pharmaceutical arena in the Lexington, KY area, Derek, his wife Shannon, and son Gus decided to move to Charleston after spending many years visiting family in the area and falling in love with everything the Lowcountry had to offer.
Buying or selling real estate is often times exciting, but it can also provide stress and anxiety as it sometimes is a long, winding road to navigate. Derek takes pride in his more than 2 decades of superior customer service experience, and he will be with you every step of the way no matter the circumstances. His knack for building long-term relationships should give you confidence that he won't just be there for a single transaction, but will be your personal real estate expert anytime you need him. With your best interests in mind, he hopes to be your agent for life.
- Member of the National Association of REALTORS®
- Member of the Charleston Trident Association of REALTORS®
- 20+ years sales/marketing experience
- Personalized search plan for every Homebuyer
- Personalized listing/marketing plan for every Homeseller
- Active in the community
- Dedicated husband and father
- Personal interests include: running/general fitness, movies, all types of music, owner of a drum set (not good enough to call myself a drummer), and a Star Wars geek