Charleston, Isle of Palms, Sullivans Island and Mount Pleasant Luxury Home Specialist
I have had the great pleasure to live, work, and play in many wonderful areas of our great country. I was raised outside Philadelphia, then went to college in Florida. After college I went west to live and work in Colorado, Wyoming and Montana. After a brief stint in West Virgina, I moved on to North Carolina, where I spent 22 years. While living there, I took a family vacation to Charleston, and was so impressed that I bought a vacation home here. Since that time I have moved here permanently. The feel, beauty, and warmth of this area is infectious and I will show you or your buyer the advantages of owning property here Please let me bring my personal enthusiasm and the wealth of marketing and experience of Carolina One Real Estate to you when you are ready to buy, sell, or exchange your property.
- B.A. 1976 Rollins College Winter Park, FL
- 25 year career in the Homebuilding and Homefurnishings Industries
- Former President of a major supplier to the home furnishings industry. Developed and introduced hundreds of products to Homefurnishings manufacturers...
- Full time resident in the Grand Pavilion in Wild Dunes on the Isle of Palms. VP of the Grand Pavilion Property Owners Association
- Present owner of Investment/Vacation Rental property in Wild Dunes
- Member of Charleston Trident Association of Realtors
- Member of the National Association of Realtors
- First Realtor in the Greater Charleston area to attend and complete the Accredited Luxury Home Specialist Seminar.
- Married 35 years to wife Nancy, three children, 4 grandchildren
- Former road racer. Won HSR Endurance Championship for Stock (Nascar) Cars in 1996. Finished 5th in points in 1997 and 1998.