|Voice mail:||(843) 242-3004|
Isle of Palms/Sullivan's Island, Palm Blvd.
1503 Palm Boulevard,
Isle of Palms, SC 29451-2280
Representing the BEST the Lowcountry has to offer!
As a Native of Charleston, Clay Cunningham knows the Lowcountry better than most. He and his family have lived in Mt. Pleasant for over twenty. This knowledge carries tremendous value, since Clay has served in the real estate profession since 2000. Clay displays a keen insight into the market's fluctuations and is perceptive to his client's needs.
Some may remember Clay as the former Head Golf Professional at Wild Dunes Resort. It was these friendships on the fairway that initially inspired him to pursue real estate. Clay cast a wide net, and now services clients from the Isle of Palms to Summerville and anywhere in between, brokering both residential as well as land deals. Most importantly, Clay recognizes the importance and value of keeping a close watch on daily real estate and development activity.
Though he is passionate about his profession, Clay also takes time for the important things. With a family of four children and four grandchildren, he and his wife Carla stay busy. He is actively involved in The Church at LifePark, located near Park West. When he's not serving at LifePark you may find him on the boat with his family.
- *Born and raised in Charleston, SC (James Island)
- *Has resided in Mount Pleasant since 1991
- *Real Estate Professional since 2000
- *Real Estate Broker since 2005
- *Former Head Golf Professional~Wild Dunes Resort
- *Active Member Life Park Church in Mount Pleasant
- *Lifetime Achievement~2015
- *Diamond Circle of Excellence~2014 & 2015
- *Platinum Circle of Excellence~2012 & 2013
- *Realtor of Distinction~Presidents Circle