International Marketing Specialist; Selling Charleston's Finest Properties Since 1989
Charlie was born in Belgium to Scottish and Belgian parents. He spent his formative years in Belgium, Switzerland, and England before moving to the United States in 1984.
Charlie went to work for O'Shaughnessey Realty, the forerunner of Carolina One Real Estate in 1989 and has consistently been recognized as a Top Producer with the company. He attributes his phenomenal track record of well over $200,000,000 in closed sales to an ethic of hard work, constant personal communication with his clients, in depth local market knowledge and professional integrity.
Charlie is married to local artist Janie Ball. They reside with their three children on Sullivan's Island. Charlie considers himself fortunate to be providing his family with his own childhood dream of living at the beach.
- Carolina One Lifetime Award For Sales Well in Excess of $200 Million
- 2018 Carolina One Top 5 for Individual Production
- 2018 Carolina One Top Producer Diamond Circle of Excellence
- 2017 Association of Realtors, Realtor of Distinction Award
- 2004 Carolina One Legend Award
- 2001 Carolina One's Top Producer
- Specialist in Luxury Homes and Beach Property
- Services Offered to International Clientele in French and German
- International Marketing Specialist