Pat Conroy, my favorite writer, said that you can forsake the low country and renounce it for other climates, but you can never completely escape the sensous pull of Charleston and her marshes. As a 9th generation South Carolinian, I can attest that his statement is true. After living all over the United States, I returned home knowing with conviction that Charleston is where I want to be forever. No other place compares.
I feel privileged to help others find their home in this beautiful nook of the world. I know that the home buying process is different for everyone and more often than not, very arduous. I promise to LISTEN, RESPOND, and DELIVER 100% to all of my clients to make the process as seamless as possible, and hopefully fun.
- South Carolina Native.
- Extensive sales and marketing background.
- Great appreciation for Charleston historical architecture.
- Devoted to helping clients feel confident in the buying/selling process.
- Hobbies include boating, traveling and attempting to cook.
- Believes YOU GET WHAT YOU GIVE.