Caitlin is a South Carolina native and expert on the Charleston area. She grew up in Columbia, SC and visited Charleston often. She was thrilled when she got an opportunity to move to Charleston in 2015. A former elementary school teacher, Caitlin has a passion for people and loves meeting new friends, as well as reconnecting with old ones. She is an organized go-getter and enjoys helping people make connections here in Charleston. Real Estate is her passion, and she finds joy in walking clients through the process of finding their dream home!
- Married her husband, Jack, in June 2018.
- Has a golden retriever named Harper
- Taught 2nd and 3rd grade for 6 years in Greenville and Charleston, where she was named Emerging Teacher of the Year as well as Teacher of the Year finalist two years in a row
- Owns an Etsy shop called Caitlin Smith Designs
- Has a love for interior design, painting, and woodworking
- Enjoys spending time with family and friends, trying new restaurants, and going to the beach!