Charleston's Dream Home Specialist
I've worked hard all my life. I was brought up that way and it was expected of my brothers and I by my parents, who led by example. I've taken that example into every position I've ever held, from first jobs, to contractor, to business owner, and as a Realtor. Along with a desire to help people accomplish their real estate goals, I bring that work ethic with me every day. Whether you're purchasing your first home, or the home of your dreams, or have decided to sell and move on to your next home, I'll be working tirelesssly for you toward a successfully completed transaction.After spending most of our lives in the Norhtern Virginia area, my wife and I decided to relocate south to a warmer climate, close to the water, with a rich cultural environment...not to mention a little less congestion. We knew, after exploring several areas, that the Charleston area fit the bill for us. With the added benefit of excellent medical facilities, a captivating history, and diverse housing choices, we couldn't be happier with our choice. After all, Charleston has been voted the number one city in America for many of these same reasons. So, whether you like the Charleston's city life, the laid back beaches of Sullivan's Island, Isle of Palms, or Folly Beach, or the natural beauty found in so much of the Low Country, there's something here for you.
You'll find me looking forward to the opportunity of helping you find your place in our beautiful region.
- Born and raised in the Northern Virginia area
- Proudly served in the US Army
- Married and have 4 children and 4 grandchildren
- Main hobby and passion is boating
- Been in the real estate business for over 12 years
- Experience with 1st time home buyers and move up homebuyers
- Came to Charleston because of its beauty, climate and outdoor lifestyle choices
- Experience with New Homes and Custom Homes