Bill Trull has earned a reputation for giving his clients the highest level of service, going above and beyond to deliver results. Bill is known for being professional, thorough, and caring, making sure his clients' best interests are met.
Bill grew up in Charleston and his wife is a first-grade teacher. He has three beautiful daughters who are his pride and joy. Although he specializes in the Mount Pleasant area, Bill has extensive knowledge of the Isle of Palms, Sullivans Island, Daniel Island, West Ashley and North Charleston markets as well.
Bill's office is located at 195 West Coleman Blvd, Mount Pleasant SC 29464 at the foot of the Ravenel Bridge. He can also be reached by cell at (843)343-2175 or by email at email@example.com. Give him a call and let's get started on your new life in the Charleston Low Country today!
- Grew up in Charleston!
- 2015 Realtor of Distinction recipient awarded by the Charleston Trident Association of Realtors
- Active member of the East Cooper Top Producers Club
- 2015 member of Carolina One Real Estate's Silver Circle of Excellence in recognition of outstanding sales performance
- Past Chairman of the Board of Directors, East Cooper Meals on Wheels
- Previous Board Member, Low Country Food Bank