Jenkinson and Moore = Teamwork = RESULTS!
Born in South Carolina and a resident of the Lowcountry for almost 45 years, I have had a strong interest in home design and architecture for as long as I can remember. Having owned an interior design business for many years, my transition to real estate sales was a natural one. After several years in the business and having a substantial client list of buyers and sellers, I made the decision to expand my business to additional areas of the Lowcountry. Being part of the team, Jenkinson and Moore, with the added benefit of a Listing and Closing Coordinator, has provided my clients with the attention and service they deserve. Whether you're looking for an investment property or a piece of your own Lowcountry heaven, I am truly dedicated to matching your lifestyle with your real estate goals!
- Over 100 million in sales with 20 years as real estate professional
- Carolina One Diamond Circle of Excellence 2012-present
- Owner of interior design business provides strength in staging and marketing homes
- Creative design experience in home construction and renovation
- Experience in residential sales, second home market and investment properties
- School teacher of children with special needs for 16 years
- Resident of Lowcountry for almost 45 years
- Undergraduate degree from Winthrop College - 1973
- Graduate degree from the Citadel - 1976
- Director of Hope House at Mt Pleasant Presbyterian Church