Welcome to South Carolina's Lowcountry
My love affair with Charleston began long ago.
I was born downtown and raised in South Carolina's lowcounty. The natural beauty of the beaches, marshlands, and waterways coupled with the rich historical downtown make Charleston a place I never want to leave. Beyond the beauty and history, Charleston offers an amazing lifestyle for its residents.
My passion for Charleston along with my desire to help others lead me to a career in real estate. I absolutely love introducing the lowcountry to newcomers! The Charleston area has so much to offer, and I love connecting those new to the area with the community and lifestyle they seek. I'm also incredibly passionate about helping local clients market and sell their houses, so that they can find the home of their dreams.
I'm proud to partner with Carolina One Real Estate. Locally owned and operated, Carolina One ranks #1 among local real estate companies. Serving all of Charleston, Berkeley, and Dorchester counties, Carolina One participates in one out of every three homes sold. Carolina One's tradition of excellence and mission toward progress, innovation, and industry leadership makes it an ideal match for me.
I'm so grateful to call this spectacular area of the Lowcountry home.
Please reach out, and let's get started!
- CTAR Realtor of Distinction
- East Cooper Top Producer
- Top 10% of Charleston area MLS agents
- Carolina One Relocation Specialist
- Carolina One Gold Circle Award Winner
- Carolina One Rising Star Award Winner
- Coleman Blvd "Rookie of the Year"
- Graduated with distinction from The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- Born and raised in South Carolina's Lowcountry
- Please reach out: 843-300-7740 + firstname.lastname@example.org